Why become a member?
Becoming a member-owner of Cooperative Energy Futures means buying into the vision that you and your community can be producers, not just consumers, in the new clean-energy economy.
Through CEF’s network, services and innovative financing structures, you can become a member of a network of people working together, supporting each other, and creating a community-powered energy future. Even non-members are welcome to arrange workshops with us, as we seek to engage all stakeholders in creating communities that are plugged into the clean-energy economy.
CEF membership benefits:
- A lifetime membership for $25 allows you to participate in annual members’ meetings and run for and elect our Board of Directors.
- Discounts on DIY energy saving products and workshops that are open to the general public
- Access to members-only programs like insulation and solar bulk-buying or community ownership of clean energy
- Receive distributions on the profit generated from the business you do with us — we build wealth together.
- Access to innovative energy saving tools and build relationships that allow you and your community to build a cooperative energy future.
- Members can earn finder’s fees on projects that they bring to the cooperative that are completed. Please view our Template Finders Fee for details.
How To Join:
To Become a CEF Member, complete these three steps:
- Read about the benefits and opportunities you gain from becoming a member and review the full Member Agreement on our Membership Brochure.
- Complete the online form below
- Click “Add To Cart” below the form to pay for membership by credit card or PayPal along with any other CEF products you wish to buy or just send us a check.
After you submit this form and your payment, we will send you a membership certificate and our governing documents. We’ll also add you to our members list to receive CEF news, events and opportunities.
Pay for membership via PayPal: