Board meeting 6/11
Cooperative Energy Futures’ next board meeting will be on June 11, 2013, at 5:30pm at the Midtown Global Market conference room. Please contact email@example.com if you need help finding the conference room.
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Opening: recap meeting minutes from last meeting and briefly introduce new board members if there are non-board members in attendance (10 minutes)
- Update on Xcel solar rebates and hiring process (15 minutes)
- Insulation bulk buy update (15 minutes)
- Discuss ‘Conflict of Interest’ policy drafts sent out, develop a appropriate CEF policy applicable to all staff, board members, and partners, and pass (20-25 minutes)
- Present the purpose and needs of ‘Capacity for co-op accounting and tax management’ policy; board discuss and pass (20 minutes)
- Outline the solar sales commission agreement as is for the board; board clarify language and pass a final draft (15 minutes)
- Explain to all in attendance the state of data monitoring for CEF (where we are compared to goals, challenges, upcoming decisions that will need to be made) (15-20 minutes)
All are welcome at Cooperative Energy Futures board meetings.