Join Us for the 2016 Annual Members Meeting
CEF’s biggest event of the year is coming right up, and you’re invited:
- When: Wednesday April 20th, 6-8PM
- Where: Walker Church, 3104 16th Ave. S, Minneapolis, MN 55407
- Who: All are welcome (that means YOU) to attend, only CEF members can vote, but you too can be a CEF member.
- What: Meet cool neighbors, enjoy wonderful food, learn what CEF has been up to and where it’s going, hear former Secretary of State Mark Ritchie share his vision for the role of co-ops in a 21st century MN economy, share your ideas for CEF’s future, and elect new Board members!
- How: All you need to do is be there. We’ll take it from there.
- Why: Because community-powered energy is for everyone.
Run for the Board
Once a year, Cooperative Energy Futures brings on new Board members to shape the future of CEF. New Board members are elected at each annual meeting and meet monthly to guide CEF staff and make key decisions so CEF best serves its members. As the Annual Members Meeting approaches, we are inviting you to run for the Board. You must be a member to run, but if you aren’t a member yet, becoming a member is easy!
The CEF Board will have three vacant seats this election cycle. To run for the Board, simply fill out this nomination form (which also includes details about the role and commitment) by Saturday April 16th. You can also contact us if you have any questions about running.