Pax Christi CSG

Pax Christi imageThe Pax Christi Community Solar Garden will be hosted on the roof of Pax Christi Catholic Church in Eden Prairie MN. It will be 217kW, with 40% subscribed by the church and the remaining 60% subscribed by congregation members and members of local low-income communities. The Pax Christi community solar garden is now fully subscribed and moving into construction.

If you are interested in subscribing to community solar, please sign up on Cooperative Energy Futures’ wait list and we will reach out as soon as a new garden is open for subscriptions.

 

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: