Saint Cloud CSG
Located in Sherburne County just south-east of Saint Cloud, MN, this 1357kW community solar garden will provide power for residents in the Saint Cloud area, residents of the Park Plaza manufactured housing co-op in Fridley, and many more.
You are eligible to subscribe if you are an Xcel Energy customer living in Sherburne County or in Anoka, Benton, Hennepin, Stearns, or Wright counties. This solar garden is in high demand and subscriptions are filling quickly.
Key benefits to subscribers:
- Immediate savings on your electric bill
- Deeply accessible – there are no barriers based on income, credit, or home-ownership status
- Ownership in a cooperative business
- Investment in the local, clean energy economy
- Options to subscribe to up to 120% of your energy usage (meaning you can produce up to 20% extra that you sell back to the grid!)
Community subscription partners:
Community Power: Community Power is a nonprofit coalition that activates Minnesota communities to expand energy options across the state that are clean, local, affordable, equitable, and reliable.
Minnesota Interfaith Power & Light (MNIPL): MNIPL is a non-profit organization that works to build a stable climate that supports vibrant, equitable communities for all life. MNIPL responds to climate change by bringing Minnesota’s faith communities and institutions together and by providing opportunities to join the growing climate justice movement.
Northcountry Cooperative Foundation (NCF): NCF transforms lives and communities through cooperative enterprise, primarily by helping residents of manufactured housing communities organize cooperatives.
Please use the form below to start the process.